Event Garde encourages reprints of its blog posts in industry newsletters, newspapers and magazines, as well as on association and supplier websites. Whether in print or electronic form, organizations should follow these simple guidelines when reprinting an Event Garde blog post:
- The reprint, including the title, must appear exactly as it did in its original form with no editing, excerpting, personalization or reformatting.
- All comments must be omitted to protect the rights and intellectual property of their authors.
- The following byline must accompany the reprint:
- Reprinted with permission from Aaron D. Wolowiec, MSA, CAE, CMP, CTA. Aaron is the founder and president of Event Garde, a professional development consulting firm based in Grand Rapids, Mich. Website: www.eventgarde.com
- Within 48 hours of member/client distribution:
- If in print form, a hard copy of the print publication in which the blog post appears should be mailed to Event Garde at 614 Windsor Terrace SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
- If in electronic form, a link to the electronic publication in which the blog post appears should be emailed to Event Garde at email@example.com.
Should you wish to edit, excerpt, personalize or reformat a blog post, should you wish to reprint a featured image or should you like Event Garde to write a blog post specifically tailored to your organization/constituency, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.